Thank you very much for serving as Chairperson during the XXVI World Congress of Asthma 2023, Canada.
The Scientific Program Committee considers this role as key for the running and quality of the Program.
You have been invited as experts in your specific fields and beyond your invaluable support you are kindly requested to observe the following guidelines for the smooth running of the Congress.
Please fill the session evaluation forms & return it to the registration desk.
- Familiarize yourself with the subjects of your Session and get to know the Speakers before their presentation.
- Please contact your co-Chair prior to the Session.
- Prepare at least one question in case there are none from the audience.
- Please observe the time set for the Session meticulously.
- Please remind all Speakers to respect the time limit. Make use of the provided countdown clocks and warn the Speakers before their time runs out.
- In case of a Speaker no-show, please use the additional time for interactive discussion with the audience.
- Please comment on the scientific data presented.
- Your feedback is very important. We kindly ask you to fill-in and return the Session Evaluation form to the Registration Desk.
Thank you very much for your contribution to the success of the XXVI World Congress of Asthma 2023, Canada.